Ok, I knew that would hook everyone!
No, we didn't get any special call. (literally "in my dreams"). Actually, we didn't get any call special or not.
Aidan, my 2 year old, put our trash can over his head and was walking around and it just popped into my head "He is TRAVELING BLIND". Poor kid had his mother rolling on the ground laughing as he walked around bouncing into things. All I could think was "That's me. I have a garbage can on my head and I am trying to find Russia!" I think someone spun me around 3 times, stuck a tail in my hand and pointed me in the wrong direction :)
Finally, I got it together and grabbed my cell phone to take pictures of him. But, I left the cord to upload from my phone to the laptop at school. Look later in the week for my son's version of Traveling Blind! :)
Happy travels everyone!
Michelle

1 comment:
You are so crazy!And can always make me laugh!I too feel like I have the same garbage can on my head!Post those pics!
Nic
Post a Comment