It is about time!!
Her room is closing in on being finished. I still need to pick up her bow holder and put some bows on it. I need to get drapes... I am having a challenge making a decision! I ordered a pink rug from Pottery Barn. It is on back order, so it will probably arrive about the time she does! I would love a dresser or some storage shelves. I had my heart set on a pottery barn set, and low and behold it is now discontinued and out of stock.. looking for plan B.
Now, I need to print all these out for the judge so he knows she actually has a room!
Aidan on the other hand is another story... the gutting of his room should begin shortly. It is supposed to take 2 weeks.
Ian is eagerly anticipating the end to the shopping madness... (little does he know, it only gets much much much worse with little girls! Hee Hee Hee!!!)

8 comments:
Ariana's room is absolutely beautiful! Only thing that it needs now is the little girl herself! Hoping you hear news on Friday that you have an August court date - lots of prayers coming your way!
I love it!!!! Okay where did you get those little shoes with the pink bows? I cannot wait to see the next pics with Ana's little head peeking up over that crib railing!
Nic
Ana's room is adorable! We have that same Russia book, got it from the bookstore on Novy Arbat. I just ordered a Russian ABC picture book from Amazon. If it's good I'll send you the link.
Michelle,
It's perfect... so girly!
Karen
LOVE IT! I also LOVE the letters spelling her name... I want those! :) Did you make them? I would call you a dirty name for having such an awesome room, but I will try to be nice! :) I think I am also going to be jealous of her shoes... hehehe
Michelle, I LOVE Arianna's room! I love pink and blue together, such a great color combo for a girl. I also love the scalloping at the bottom of her crib...so cute! A is going to LOVE her room!!!
What an awesome room! She will love it. Have fun shopping!!!
Well, we know she's not going to be a Tomboy, right?
Great job, sis!
Love,
Rob, Sandra & Ragan
Post a Comment