Aug/Sept Update

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hear me- and Hold me to it!

I now officially announce the impending birth of the twins I am carrying. Their names are Buttocks and Belly and it is time to be rid of them both!
I have gained 3 dress sizes and 40 (yes 40!) pounds since I started this process in August. I have sat in front of the computer with my free time instead of exercising. I have eaten horrifically. It has been a school year of indulgence and it is time to strike a balance.

So, today, I declare that before it is May-- in 1 month-- I will be a dress size smaller. My fat clothes won't be tight and I will be a healthier version of me. My goal is to be the same weight I was last August by this August. Although, I will admit, it took 8 months to put it on- it may take more than 4 months to take it off...

So, with that being said for all to hear and hold me to-- I am off to drag my husband on a walk!
One small step...

1 comment:

Becky and Keith said...

I think I'm carrying twins too! (That was so funny, btw... made me laugh out loud!) I decided that I was going to sign up with the family at the local gym this weekend. Did I? No. Why not? Because I wanted to sleep instead. See, this isn't going so well for me! Hopefully you'll be my motivation!