I called my agency today- I don't normally call- and I got a treat! No, I'm not registered. But, I got to talk to Michelle. You know, I love the ladies who work at my agency. They are just so wonderful. They answer the phone every time you call. There are agencies that NEVER answer the phone- either you plug in an extension or leave a message. And, that my friends, stinks. But the ladies (and I do mean LADIES) at CSS always answer the phone. And trust me- they probably see my # on caller ID and don't want to!
Michelle gave me the most depressing depressing news, but somehow I left with a chipper voice and a bounce in my step- I think it took an hour to focus and realize what she said. (basically, feel free to plan trips and do whatever- you ain't goin' nowhere soon)... but, she made me fall in love with Asheville and I have never been there. I saw the Grove Park Inn on the web and asked her about it. She Raved!!! Then she told me all about Asheville. It reminds me of Austin before it outgrew it's uniqueness. I totally want to go! In fact, she made me want to move. We talked about fun restaurants etc. I came home and immediately made Ian pull up the hotel and have a look.
She tried to get me to go to the picnic, but right now, I just can't. It is too hard. When we turned our dossier in to them in Jan. I never thought I would be sitting here looking at a summer not knowing what she looks like. I blubber all the time because I want to go and see my daughter, meet her. So, I can't imagine I will be able to stay cheery there with every child reminding me what I am trying to forget.
But, I do want a weekend with just my husband and I at the Spa.

1 comment:
Sorry to hear it will be a while before you get your travel dates. I know you are very disappointed.
The Grove Park Inn is amazing, with a fantastic view of the mountains! That would be a fun trip!
Post a Comment