Aug/Sept Update

Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday

I did not just copy Ondrea who tagged onto Mckmamma's Not Me Monday carnival. Mckmamma is a hoot (so is Ondrea) since I am so not (really) capapble on a computer, you have to click ondrea's name on the column to the left and then she has a MckMamma button you can click on to get to the very famous Mckmamma's blog.

I do NOT have a house that looks like a fraternity lives here.

I did not start 3 holiday outfits, and I am not looking at them thinking of how I need to carve out time to finish them.

I am not delaying my grocery shopping trip.

I did not get in trouble for spending $2,700 on groceries last month. Not me. No way. So now, I am not shopping adds with coupons in hand trying to make it up to my family and my budget in hopes of salvaging Christmas.

I did not want to cry this morning as I dropped off my 3 year old at school and his 5th grade big brother wanted to ditch him and head strait to class, leaving a sad little brother to walk with the teachers to class.

I am not sitting by my daughter who has not been in the bathtub for about 45minutes.

I did not wake up at 6 am to a 2 and a 3 year old calling for me and I absolutely did not bring them into my bed and try to will them back to sleep.

I did not Totally forget that I was supposed to volunteer on Saturday and miss my turn to work our class booth. I did not drive all the way over there the instant I realized what I did and illegally park in hopes of finding someone to apologize to.

I did not go shopping at Aldi the new discount grocery store only to discover everything I bought except canned fruit is pretty nasty. I am not still serving it to my starving children anyway.

My fat dog who eats anything is Not rejecting the new bargain dog food I purchased. The dog who knocks over the garbage can and eats rotting food is not saying that decaying material is better than the discount dog food and No way did he puke it up all over my rug right next to my side of the bed last night just to make a point.

And, in no way am I wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

1 comment:

Over-Caffeinated said...

Okay silly girl... I am going to link your Not Me post on MckMamma for you... that way you will possibly get more traffic because all the folks who peruse the Not Mes... but I liked it anyway! :)