Aug/Sept Update

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Make up Magic

This is the before..... Before I discovered the princess make up I got her for Christmas. The makeup she really was just a little to young to enjoy. Five months later, I think she enjoyed it...




This is my angel using an eyeshadow brush with glitter lip gloss to gloss up her legs.... OK, maybe I am not the best make up role model. How would she know how to use makeup? That would imply I used it regularly. I painted her toes... she painted... well... everything else! Her feet...her knees.. her forehead...
Check out the lipstick! Now, imagine my face covered like Pocahontas. Ahhh the sacrifices we make!


And here are my toes. The ones Ariana painted for me! Aren't they just perfect!!!



Proof that it was my angel who pulled off that masterpiece above. Such talent at 2. And, she works for chocolate chip cookies.


Really, I just had to post because it was such a mommy/daughter moment. One of the many I dreamt about over the years. The whole event was a slice of heaven I have waited a long long time for. My brother might have an inkling of how much I truly enjoyed myself and how hard it will be to wash my face and clean up my feet.
Thank you, Ariana for making another one of my dreams come true.
I love you!!!









1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love those toes!!!! Maybe I should hire Ana as one of my Mk.artists!!!!