Crap. That is all it really is. Crap.
You see the movers 'unpacked' for us. Meaning that they unloaded the boxes and placed everything on the nearest flat surface. Even if it was laundry detergent and somehow the box was in Ariana's bedroom. Then they happily ran off with the boxes which you can now buy from them on Craig's list I am sure. So, I am hyperventilating every time I walk into a room.
I am willing to pay good money for someone who has that organization gene to come and help me out here!!! I am in way way way over my head.
Holly Ralph - forget about camp. Come and rescue me!!!! What in the world am I supposed to do with all of this CRAP. How do I begin to get started???
(Hey, the downstairs is clean. That is good right?? Now, the garage is frightening- and the fact that they only take one garbage can twice a week is a problem. I think we already have more than we can toss out for the entire summer!)
I want a fancy quilt for my king size bed. Anyone have any suggestions? I want something formal, washable and comfie. The trinity of sorts :).

3 comments:
All I can say is we had the same crap everywhere! First run in place , scream at the top of your lungs , find the blender , make a pitcher of margaritas and have a few! Then all of that stuff won't look too bad! I wish we lived closer . My organizational skills really stink but I would bring the ice and the blender!
Nic aka "Queen of Crap"
I am a great organizer, I can't stand clutter, and moving clutter is the worst, but I am in NY so too far way. Only advice I can give is attack 1 and only 1 area at a time.
I love to organize! I was a champion nester when pregnant with Cara! Wish I was closer to help out. Like Carol said, tackle one thing at a time. And take a deep breath :)
Post a Comment