




Check out the goodies Nicole got for the orphanage!! If you go to the right and click on the Nicole and Bret link you will see the fruits of her labors!
Way to go, Nic! You have totally inspired me!!! That is such a better use of retail therapy. And so far my orphanage donations include diaper rash cream (Desitin) and Tylenol. Clothes are so much more fun!!!
UPDATE:
With the inspiration of my buddy Nic, I went out shopping! First, let me say Florida is NOT the place to shop for cold weather clothing. So the pickings were slim. But for what I could find, the bargains were good. I just cleared off the shelves and left my phone number in case they got any returns. Today was Children's Place. Next stop: Gymboree.
This is so much fun, Nicole. I wish I could find shoes, coats and jumpers!!!!
I am also going to start clipping coupons for Desitin and Tylenol and other baby needs. I have no idea what the Orphanage will ask for. If any APs are reading: What did the orphanage ask you to bring?
Way to go, Nic! You have totally inspired me!!! That is such a better use of retail therapy. And so far my orphanage donations include diaper rash cream (Desitin) and Tylenol. Clothes are so much more fun!!!
UPDATE:
With the inspiration of my buddy Nic, I went out shopping! First, let me say Florida is NOT the place to shop for cold weather clothing. So the pickings were slim. But for what I could find, the bargains were good. I just cleared off the shelves and left my phone number in case they got any returns. Today was Children's Place. Next stop: Gymboree.
This is so much fun, Nicole. I wish I could find shoes, coats and jumpers!!!!
I am also going to start clipping coupons for Desitin and Tylenol and other baby needs. I have no idea what the Orphanage will ask for. If any APs are reading: What did the orphanage ask you to bring?

2 comments:
Did you have a blast or what?!?! Shopping for a great cause...I cannot think of anything better.Now... I am on the hunt for shoes!What did you think of my model?
nic
Okay, I have contacted Robeez twice and they haven't gotten back to me about shoe donations.. :(
Our orphanage asked for diapers the first time so we just bought those in Russia. $200 goes a long way toward diapers if you aren't at Detsky Muir. (You have to shop at Detsky Muir when you're in Moscow.)
Liam's orphanage asked for shoes and we brought them about 100 pairs. It was AWESOME!
Post a Comment