Aug/Sept Update

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lovin' every minute of it

New theme song for today:

Lovin' Every Minute of It

It came to me as my baby, Aidan, was jumping into the pool for the 100th time. The weather is beautiful and so are my boys. Aidan was talking up a storm and having such a wonderful time swimming with me. It just doesn't get better than floating in a pool in Florida in the spring time. Collin had his friends over and they were working on their laptop computers while Corbin was finishing up his homework. It looks like Aidan will be three years old before he becomes a big brother. He will have had 3 wonderful years being the center of every one's attention and he has loved every minute of it. I have loved every minute of it too.

The wait might be really challenging at times, but I am reminded that there is a gift in every moment.

Today I was lovin every minute of being with my sons.

Someday soon, I will love every minute of being with my daughter.

Dear Lord, Thank you for my sons and all of the minutes I have with them. Thank you for blessing me with days filled with laughter and smiles and the awareness that I am a truly lucky lady. Thank you for my little girl where ever she is. May someone cherish her smile and love every minute of being with her until I can bring her home and revel in all that she is each moment of each day. Thank you for each and every moment.

As Ondrea spends her last 2 days with Mary Margaret in St. Petersburg, I am sure she and Brian are savoring each minute with their new daughter. May her court day come soon so that the moments are few before they can be together again.

No comments: