Aug/Sept Update

Monday, August 11, 2008

Family of Four Fantastic Kiddos and 2 Proud Parents!



And here we have it! The traditional proud parent picture!

I spotted the courthouse as we drove up. I instantly recognized it from all of the blogs that I have visited.

Everyone kept telling me it was just a formality. Hmpf! Stress on the "formal" part of formality. This was no joke, unlike the medical. This was 100% serious! Thank goodness Ian had to do 99% of the talking. I am so grateful for all of your prayers and support. I have to praise the Catholic Social Services team for preparing our documents and ourselves so well. We are such blessed individuals. I am now exhaused, and in need of a nap before we go meet friends for a celebratory dinner.

Paka,

Michelle

15 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah !!!! That is wonderful news!!!How does it feel to be the mommy of such a super sweet bundle of PINK joy?
OX,
Nic

Susan said...

Congratulations! Isn't nice that for once, the guys have the hard job during the process??!!

Tanya and Don said...

Congratulations! Florida has another Russian babe!
Tanya

kate said...

FRUA poster here. Just wanted to pop over and CONGRATULATE you!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Wonderful news - congrats!!

Jennifer (goingtoua from frua)

Joe and Renae said...

CONGRATULATIONS Michelle and Ian!!!!! I'm sure you are so glad the court part is OVER....now you can have a great time celebrating!
Renae and Joe

Tamara said...

Congratulations! You've been in my prayers and glad that everything went well. Yes, having Ian go first was definitely a good strategy on your part! Celebrate! She's yours! Congrats again, Tamara

Unknown said...

Congratulations Michelle and Ian! Andrew can't wait to meet his cousin!

Ari, Kelly and Andrew

Jana said...

Michelle, It is clear this little girl needs some camoflauge for her wardrobe. I really enjoyed your blog. Glad we could celbrate together. Talk to you soon,
Jana

Anonymous said...

Girls Rock! Welcome to the wonderful world of PINK, GLITTER and HAIRBOWS! We can't wait to meet her. Your safe return home is in our prayers.
Love the Schultz Family.
Irma, Andrew, Sofia, Drew and Nicholas
p.s. post pictures!

PelliMac said...

Congrats!!!!!
Can't tell you how happy we are!
-Laurie & Ed

ana said...

Congratulations! I know you're so relieved that it's over. Enjoy celebrating Mom and Dad!

Becky and Keith said...

Congratulations!!! I know you must be so relieved to have it over and you're right - it is stressful!!!

Kem H. said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see pics of all of you together!

Over-Caffeinated said...

Hey Mama, I can't wait for you to get home so I am not alone here in my foursome club! :) I have felt so abandoned out here in transition land... all those in adoption land are so happy and cheerful... now you can join the tired and confused in transition land! :) Welcome!